I finished a really big knitting project and it turned out AWESOME, but I can't post pictures because it is a Christmas gift. Hm...that's not interesting.
OK, a small picture...

Ooh, Evelyn dialed 911 this weekend! Luckily, Jon had the presence of mind not to hang up so we could tell the dispatcher that, no, there is no emergency, and yes, our 14-month-old just called the police, and sorry.
Evelyn has started throwing full-on toddler tantrums. That's fun.
Let's see...well, Thanksgiving menu planning is in full gear, but that really isn't interesting, either! I got nothin'! Unless a butter-rubbed turkey with roasted brussel sprouts, sweet potato cakes, mashed potatoes, squash soup and stuffing muffins sounds interesting. I mean, it sounds delicious, but not interesting.
I will get my act together, take some adorable pictures of Evelyn, and get back to you.
5 comments:
Stuffing muffins?!?!? Genius!
delicious = interesting every day in my book. will you send me those recipes you posted about on my blog?
One more...check out this blog...it has GREAT knitting ideas.
Crud. forgot to leave the website: http://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/
so retarded (me, not the website)
I decided to not cook Thanksgiving this year; instead I'm just in charge of making a pie or two. BTW, I love rice pudding, will for sure try that recipe when I can have dairy again (dang nursing). My favorite rice pudding recipe, because I haven't tried yours, uses coconut milk instead of regular milk. You add toasted coconut to the top. not traditional, but yummy.
Post a Comment